Hi all! Hope you had some great holidays.
After the Reboot of our Studio we took a tiny break and now we’re back in the office.
This is what’s happening for 2017!
• Finish Quote Codes. We have had a bumpy road on this but finally we are now moving in the right direction. The bulk of the technology is done. What we’re doing now is some in-game mechanics, some animations, a little intro, bug fixing and fine tuning. We’ll keep you posted on a release date and we have documented the entire journey from Design to Code which we would be sharing– The game will be out in the first half of this year.
In the meantime go check out the pages from the game and don’t forget to follow them!
Besides Quote Codes we are doing some exciting collaborations and working on a few cool things
• We’re collaborating with Ranganath Krishnamani an amazing artist to work a secret project that is very close to our hearts (more details on this later!)
• We are also collaborating with some amazing people overseas for a wacky little game called the Last Drop that is based on this awesome saying by a very wise old man – “You can shake it, you can fling it, you can beat it against the wall.. But when you put it in your pants, that last drop will always fall” (We leave the rest to your imagination :p)
• The Game Quantum! reworking this and coming out with a more refined, more enjoyable version of our cute little game is one off our top priorities. More details in the coming months!
• Some Android related stuff is also planned!
• And probably a lot more cool stuff for later this year.
Alright, 2017 – here we go.